TotoQuiz is a digital platform which enables pupils in Uganda to revise online.
The platform has so many quizzes which are set for pupils from Primary 1 to Primary Seven. We as the team behind TotoQuiz hope that these quizzes will enable pupils to continuously revise and parents and guardians will be able to track how their children perform.
You can follow Totoquiz on Facebook
and also follow Totoquiz on Twitter
How to install Totoquiz
Android Smartphone users
- Whenever you see the "Add to Homescreen" prompt, Click it and the app will be installed on your Android Smartphone
- While using Safari Browser, Tap the share icon
- Tap the "Add to Homescreen" option, you can notice an icon of the website or screenshot of website added to your devices homescreen instantly
- While using Google Chrome browser, click on the + icon in your search bar in order to install the app on your desktop
How to use TotoQuiz
TotoQuiz is easy to use and here is how you can use it:
Get Started for free now
- Parents or guardians should create an account on the platform as it is this account that your children use
- After your account being successfully created, you will see a list of classes.
- Select your child's class
- You will then be able to see a list of quizzes for your child's class
- Tap on on quiz so that you child can be able to do it
- While attempting quizzes, pupils are supposed to pick the right answer for each question
- After attempting all question, pupils will be able to view their result which you can also see.
- We recommend that pupils should go to next quiz after scoring 100%
- Pupils learn quickly how to use TotoQuiz thou you have to take them through how to do the quizzes for the first time
- For any questions, feedback, feel free and send us an email: email@example.com